miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Enterpreneur´s Fair

The Enterpreneurs Fair was a fair where all the students of this institution participated, in the case of the students of second semester we created a product, every team worked in this product during all the semester in our product in the "Pensamiento Crítico" class. In my team we made a web page that is about to contact fruit sellers and buyers and stablish a price so they both win. One of my friends made a backpack that was an Amaca it was called "Shark Pack" I think that was very intestering.

I think this kind of activities make us better stundest so we can make our best effort in other things that are not everyday in a classroom. The next time this fair or something close to this is here, I will make something related with football.

Also in this fair the actor that made the transalation of Monsters Inc and The Crime of Cacaro Gumaro.

Santiuago Rodrigo Vázquez Molina A01065736

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario