lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

 Santiago Rodrigo Vázquez Molina A01065736

Monday, April 28th 2014.

My hobby:

My favorite hobby is to play football, yes, real football, no soccer. People in Mexico like to call my sport "American Football" but all the football players like me, disagree with that, my sport is called Football and the one that you have to score in a net is called Soccer. One thing I hate about my friends is that they say that Football is less than soccer, and I am not that type of guy that says that Football is better than soccer, because each and every sport is respectable.

I started playing football at eleven years old in a team called Guerreros Morelia Footbal, when I started playing I played in a category called Pee Wee, in my rookie season we finished the season with 4 wins and 2 losses, we won the Semi Final Round and we went to the final but lost it to a team called Querétaro Centurions, I played another 3 seasons in that team then I went to make try out to the recently opened Football program of the Tec de Monterrey here in Morelia. They accepted me and I started as Quarterback right away from the first training until today I am playing in the team Borregos.

This season we started undefeated 4 - 0 included a classic victory against our hometown rivals Panteras Morelia we beat them in a hard fought game. We lost our first game of the season last weekend against Lobos de Uruapan, we are playing our first playoff game this Saturday against the Aguascalientes Longhorns, if we win this game we go to the Semifinal and we can start dreaming about the first championship in the history of this up and coming football program that is just getting started and so far we have given results to the Institution. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario